domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2026

¡Intercontextualidad! ¿Accidente o Convergencia Cognitiva?

 

Acceder al Documento Completo

10 comentarios:

  1. Ilker Yardimci is an amazing artistic creator. His work promotes a multifaceted vision offering an glamorous of modern art.
    Deservs all my admiration.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It´s a pleasure your warm visit.

      Eliminar
  2. Si deseas información complementaria acerca del Modelo AD Astra 2026-2030, favor de solicitarla y con gusto se le hace llegar.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you very much Arturo for your support, I appreciate your encouragement, it's really nice

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Rabeb: You are so nice. I appreciate your great support.

      Eliminar
  4. My dear Katalin Szávoszt: My thanks for your kind visit. Both of us, you and I, coincide in this line of search about humanism and the need to express it in different proposals.
    Thank you for your support and friendship. A kiss for you.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Katalin:
      I feel so happy about your comments. Thank you.
      Regards form Mexico.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Έλενα Μανάλη: As I told you, Kodai Ujiee representes the new tendence in Japanese Vanguard. The extensive use of oxides provides tu his work a magnificent accent.
    I hope to see you again.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I´m so glad You like it.
    Besidea I am working with ceramic canvas is a wonderful experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dear Ona:
    I love your work in ceramic canvas.
    I Appreciatte your kind visit.
    Thank you very much.

    ResponderEliminar